I took Brock to the park for the first time and he loved it! He's been sick for about a week now, when he was finally fever free we left the house for some fresh air. He loves swinging on our hammock so I thought I'd try the swings and they were a big hit!!!
On another note: Brock had his 6 month check-up today. It was about a month overdue but we FINALLY got insurance so I waited until it was in effect to take him. AHHH a free well baby check-up it was wonderful. Aunt Janice was wanting some updates on how big and long he is getting to be so here goes. He weighs 20lbs and 13 oz and is in the 90th percentile for his weight. Also, he is in the 99th percentile for his heighth! He is 29 inches long which means he has grown 6 inches in 3 months!! He's growing like a weed! According to the doctor he believes that by age 3 Brock should be 3 feet tall and he has predicted that he will grow to be 6 feet 4 inches by the time he is through growing!!! Amazing huh?





3 comments:
I hate that they get so big so fast! His smile is infectious!
Yea!! We have always loved the swings and I'm so glad that Brock does too.
That's wonderful that he is going to be so tall. I've always wished I had more height.
H E L L O ! ! !
Somehow I missed this - go figure???
Just think Brock is probably the chubbiest he'll ever be. He'll b tall and wiry like his dad and granddad Don and tall like them and his great granddad Coehlo.
99 percentile, Wow!
Hugs n' Love & Prayers,
aint j
Post a Comment