Bruiser and Brock have been in love from the minute we brought Brock home from the hospital. He just giggles when Bruiser walks by him and loves when he licks him. I laid Brock on the floor and it was so cute to see the two of them playing together. Bruiser is a big teddy bear, he just lets Brock pull on his ears, poke him in the eyes, or pull on his chops. It's really quite adorable to watch them together!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
You are so blessed with your precious little boy!
I do remember that church video...that was funny! We did have some good times...a lot of laughs!
That baby Brock is growing so fast. I can't believe it. It won't be long before He'll be throwing that leg over Bruiser and trying to ride him. Both our little girls try and ride our 25 lb. cat "Mo".
That is such a cute picture of them
playing on the floor. You can just see the love they have for each other.
Y'all are so blessed to have such a beautiful little man, I'm sure he blesses your lives.
Remember you are an eternal family.
Love y'all
Uncle Billy
I didn't think anyone could have as many really great photos of their dogs and children than Don & Julie, buuut I have a feeling that you and Joe will out do them.
That boy is growing like a weed!When is his next checkup? I'm interested to know how much he's grown. Every photo he's getting bigger...
You don't need to go to the gym, you get enough exercise hauling him around.
I'd sure love to hug him and kiss his sweet cheekies.
Hugs, Love n Prayers,
aint j
I love these pictures of B & B! I'm going to have to show them to Eli, he will love them. He wants a dog so bad, but we have to get a fence first ... He thinks we're getting a fence and a dog for his birthday.
Post a Comment