Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring is here!!!


It is finally nice enough to enjoy an afternoon in the sun! Brock loves to be outside, he was getting pretty fussy in the house so I decided to take him in the back yard with the dogs and that's when I found Bruiser sleeping in the sandbox.....that dog is crazy! Brock was so happy outside that we stayed for about an hour! Thank the Lord for pretty days!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're getting warm sunshiney days. It's been unseasonly cold down here but is sposed to get in the 70's toward the weekend.

Pretty soon, Brock will be in the sand ox shoveling sand all over the doggy!

Unk B. and I were talkin today about how big Brock is getting, soo you better enjoy him all you can for he'll grow up too soon.

Hugs n' Love & Loads of Prayers,
aint j

Anonymous said...

You can tell I didn't proof read that message, HELLO!
ooo & xxxs,
aint j

gigi said...

Welcome spring! Glad yall finally have some enjoyable weather. I had the windows up all day yesterday and no sound but the birds singing for several hours. That must be what heaven will be like. I loved it.

Melissa said...

I was reading your blog when Kalyn came up behind me. She said, "Hey! There's a puppy dog in that sayund box!" So observant!

Jennifer said...

Wow - your dog looks VERY relaxed! I wish it'd get nice enough out here to be outside. Not that I spend that much time outside, but I like the walk from my office to my car (all 20 steps of it) to be as pleasant as possible.