A million times i've needed you
a million times i've cried
if love could have save you
you never would have died
things we feel most deeply
are the hardest things to say
my dearest one, i love you
in a very special way
if i could have one lifetime wish
one dream that would come true,
i'd pray to God with all my heart
for yesterday and you-- Anonymous
5 comments:
He is so cute clothed or naked! I know what you mean about them rolls.
Hello Michellen Man ... He is so cute and must be the happiest baby in the world!!! I can't wait to meet him!
These pictures are so cute of him, I just laughed out loud. You and Joe are so blessed to have this little man in your lives,
love y'all,
Unk Billy
Happy Mother's Day Jennifer, today you celebrate your first Mother's Day, what a joy it is for you.
Love,
Uncle Billy
A Roley Poley precious baby.
Tooooo cute! ! !
I'm saving bunches of hugs n kisses for that boy!
Hugs n' Love & Prayers always,
aint j
Post a Comment