Friday, May 16, 2008

Good Friends

One of my best friends Isaiah Estes, his wife and two kids came to visit us this week. I haven't seen Isaiah in about 6 years and I was so happy to have him and his adorable little family come and stay with us. Growing up Isaiah, Pam, and I were always together. I love Isaiah like family and we were glad to finally meet his wife and his two kids Amos and Jade. It was a fast visit but lots of fun! The whole family: Isaiah holding Jade and Carrie holding Amos

Isaiah's little girl Jade is 12 months old and Brock is the same size! I'm pretty sure we have a giant on our hands :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I always liked Isiaha...I am happy to see he is doing well!

gigi said...

Company is so much fun! Good friends are the best.
Brock is going to be huge! What are you feeding the child? He's going to be taller than his dad!

Jennifer said...

Oh how fun!! I occasionally wonder about people we all grew up with and what they're up to...so fun to find out!