Saturday, May 3, 2008

Toad Suck!!

We went to Conway's very own Toad Suck! That's right I said Toad Suck, don't ask me what it means because I don't have any idea. It's like a small carnival with kiddy rides and games and all the white trash you could ever wanna see! As Jill would say "Country come to town". I've never been before so I took Brock, my best friend Pam and her little girl Madison. We had a lot of fun and we ate the best corn dog I've had in long time! It was so good I talked Joe into taking us tonight so that we can have another one for dinner!
Brock and me taking a rest on the grass while Madison played in the sand.
If you look close at his mouth Brock is trying out his very first bite of grass :)
I think he liked it !!

Brock had a lot of fun people watching...he's very nosy he definitely inherited that from me!!!
Also: Brock is 7 months old today!!!

3 comments:

gigi said...

Wow, sunshine and carnivals! What a way to spend a fun weekend! Lucky you! Brock is growning so fast I can't believe he is 7 months old already!

Anonymous said...

What F U N ! ! !

Brock gets the people watching from his great aint j!

As for the grass tasting ???

Sounds like he had a great time and mom too.

Hugs n' Love & Prayers Always,
aint j

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.