Just thought you might enjoy a couple of pics of my dogs loving on each other. Bruiser was licking his foot and Delilah decided to join in. They are the goofiest dogs I've ever owned!
A million times i've needed you
a million times i've cried
if love could have save you
you never would have died
things we feel most deeply
are the hardest things to say
my dearest one, i love you
in a very special way
if i could have one lifetime wish
one dream that would come true,
i'd pray to God with all my heart
for yesterday and you-- Anonymous
4 comments:
No puppies yet? We need pictures of the new borns when they arrive.
Can I be your dogs friend! I guess in a way we're family. I love all of your pictures of the dogs.
They May be goofy but they are very photogenic and lovey dovey..
H n' L & Prayers Always,
aint j
Johnny does this all the time to Sam ... she tolerates it, but I think it's cute when he does it ... I guess its in the genes.
Post a Comment