
This is the newest addition to the Bailey family. I went to visit Pam, Maddy, and baby Olivia and see what I could do to help and Maddy seemed like the one who needed the most attention. Pam hasn't even taken one pain pill since she's given birth! She's a real trooper! I wish I could give birth and just keep on going! I was out for at least 6 weeks! Anyways, Maddy loves the puppies so I brought her home with me and she was occupied for about 2 hours playing with the pups.

Brock loved having a friend in the bath with him. He just kept looking at Maddy like what are you doing in here?

Joe thinks it's amazing that Brock doesn't cry when he pours water in his face....such a nice daddy huh?

Maddy hammed it up for the camera and had to give Brock a hug, she kept saying "oh he wants to hug", as she was pulling him on top of her :) She's a mess!
3 comments:
Looks like you all had a blast! Just let me know when is good for you! I'm pretty much free anytime except 8 - 5 monday - friday. i hate the real world. -clare
Like the pictures and the post. I like the new wall paper on your blog and your music.
Brock looks like a water bug. Wonder what he'd do in the Atlantic Ocean? Maybe we'll soon find out - huh???
Hugs, etc.,
aint j
Anna, Carla & I are headed to cousin Lesli's today for a baby shower today. Gabriel is getting a little sister. Saw Gabriel and Daron and Brandon at golden corral in Palatka, Thursday...
Post a Comment