Sunday, June 1, 2008

Chicken Bacon Bites



Chicken Bacon Bites
4-5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1 lb. bacon cut in half
Brown sugar
chili powder
Mix brown sugar and chili powder in medium size bowl.
Cut the chicken into bite size chunks. Take a piece of bacon and wrap it around the chicken, secure it with a toothpick and dip in the brown sugar and chili powder mixture.
Then bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked. Enjoy!
Very yummy and very simple. These are one of Joe's favorites.

4 comments:

gigi said...

I've seen this done with little smokies too and oysters and several other things. I think I could eat anything that is wrapped in bacon! Yum!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh. those look so good!!

Unknown said...

those look like a little taste of heaven! Why have you never made those for us? :) Those look like a definate "DeVaux" treat, everything's better with bacon!

Our Happy Family said...

Oh my Im hungry now!!! They look very good and sound easy to make. My kind of recipe. I think everyone should add a new recipe to their blog with a picture at least once a week. I need some new and good recipes.
YUMMY!!!!!
Buffie