Monday, June 2, 2008

Family Fun

We have had a lot of company in the last month and we love it. Timmy and his wife Priscilla, and our cousin Nani all came down to visit from Memphis. They just stayed for one day but it was a nice visit. Brock loves when we have company so much that he refuses to take a nap. He was up for about 6 hours straight yesterday, but I can't complain because he actually slept until 8 a.m.! That was a wonderful treat. Brock and his favorite Uncle Timmy--notice that they have the same shirts on and it wasn't even planned.
Brock, Uncle Timmy, Priscilla, Nani

This is our little runt....she is sooooo tiny I bet she weighs about 2 pounds, but man is she cute!!! Let us know if you want a puppy and we will talk business :)

2 comments:

gigi said...

That's a great picture of Timmy and Brock. I've never see his littl wife. They make a cute couple. Glad you had so fun company.

Sandman said...

To me, Brock really favors his Uncle Timmy in these pictures. These are great pictures!