Just thought I'd share a couple of puppy pictures before they all (hopefully) find homes this weekend!!!
Here are all nine puppies in a laundry basket on their way to the vet...........
Isn't this cute? They were all tuckered out from chasing their mom and dad around the yard.....
This is a picture of the runt next to the giant of the litter and Sandy's newest addition to the family......
Bruiser and Kristina snuggled up and ready for bed.....he never sleeps with us so this was a rare treat for him and he was in love!!
Brock with Great Grandma and the runt....Grandma wants the runt if we don't sell her.





6 comments:
I love the runt!!!!!!
Buffie
I am partial to the runt too. I hope your gramma gets it.
I want a doggie but I don't know if I'm up to training one or not. PLUS unk B. doesn't want a dog - mostly because we live so close to folks and he worries about them bothering the neighbors.
I only worry about them getting out of the fence and getting squashed. We live on a very busy Street.
I do know all the neighbor's cats love our house, cars, birds, etc., and it doesn't seem to worry them...
What did Bonnie do to her fingers? Looks like some are bandaged in one of the photos.
Those are really good shots.
Hugs, Love and Prayers Always,
aint j
Oh, they're such cute puppies!!
I cannot wait ... To see ya'll and the puppy!!! I hope the puppy grows up to be just like Bruiser ... he seems like the coolest dog!
Cute, cute puppies. I'm like mama though, I'm not up to the training part of puppies. But they are so cute. I especially like the black and white ones.
Those pups are super cute! But I know you're probably ready for them to go to their forever home.
Post a Comment