Saturday, June 7, 2008

Carpal Tunnel


So I am sure that I am developing a serious case of Carpal Tunnel! In fact, I don't know how I'm even typing this blog entry right now......I was planning on buying Joe Guitar Hero for Father's Day, but he foiled my plan! He got a big paycheck on Friday and asked if he could buy it. When I told him no he got really whiny and played the "I've worked so hard" card and I finally had to tell him that Guitar Hero was going to be his present for Father's Day, so he just got his present early this year....I've been playing it as much as he has and it is very addictive and lots of fun...I'm not very good but I sure do feel like a Rock Star when I play it!! The reason that my hands are hurting is because you have to hold the guitar a certain way and hold your left hand up to press the keys and my hand gets all crampy....that's my reason for not scoring as high as Joe.....my hands are just smaller!!

4 comments:

Clare said...

excuses, excuses :) just kidding...chris always whoops my butt when we play, too. he never lets me win...i'm a little bitter about it!

thanks for the comment, too. that was sweet!

gigi said...

That is so funny. Everyone is just crazy about that game. I need to check it out!

C and T Orvin said...

Jenn- this is Casey...this is kind of off the subject, but let me tell you that you have the best mother-in-law in the world! Ever since I was little, Colleen and your grandma would bring a bag full of candy to sacrament meeting...and I would always spot them out (if we weren't sitting right behind them) and somehow I would end up with some often times during sacrament. Well...since we have been here in Mesa, I have missed that candy. Guess what we get in the mail last week? A bag full of candy and a note from Colleen telling us that she was thinking of us and written on the bag of candy was "Baggie for Church". It meant ALOT to us to get that!!
By the way...Brock is one cute little boy! See you all this summer when we come and visit.

Casey

Sandman said...

I tried playing that when we were in UT last summer. It was fun, but I wasn't very good thus providing good laughs for the teenagers we were staying with. They kept begging me to play it so they could laugh at me!