Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Puppies Puppies Puppies

Brock really likes the puppies...they are just his size, I'm sure that he likes the little dogs alot more than the big ones....the pups can't lick him in the face!
This puppy worked his way over to the pool......
Now he's almost there....
Ahhhhh........that was a nice drink of water :)
Here are a couple of the puppies drinking out of a dog dish together.....
The puppies are becoming more lively and now they are alot more fun and getting bigger everyday....now if we could just get about 8 more buyers!!


5 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

Those puppies are so cute!!!!
Buffie

gigi said...

Cute puppies but Baby Brock is so much cute and growing so fast! I know he loves it outside. Reagan stands at the door and beats on it to get out.

Melissa said...

The puppies are so cute! I love watching babies with puppies!

Lindsee said...

oh Jen can I tell ya it sucks to be you!!!!!:)

Sandman said...

Wow, those are some cute puppies! I tried calling you today several times, but the line was busy ... I only tried one of the numbers you sent ... I bet I was dialing your home phone. Anyway, I can't wait to see ya'll. Might be bringing Max too. Sheri loves the black puppies.