I now have two escape artists living with me! I left Brock on the couch with a bottle while I ran to the kitchen to get something out of the oven and this is what I found when I got back to the living room! He got off the couch all by himself and was crawling on the floor! I guess I can't leave him on the couch unattended anymore!
This my second escape artist Bruiser....the other day Brock and I left to go to the gym and we were gone about an hour and as we were driving up to the house Bruiser was outside and scratching at the garage door trying to get in the house! I still have no idea how he slipped by me and got out of the garage without me noticing...it's not like he's a very quiet dog or anything like that! When he got in the house he was exhausted and very glad to be home!
This my second escape artist Bruiser....the other day Brock and I left to go to the gym and we were gone about an hour and as we were driving up to the house Bruiser was outside and scratching at the garage door trying to get in the house! I still have no idea how he slipped by me and got out of the garage without me noticing...it's not like he's a very quiet dog or anything like that! When he got in the house he was exhausted and very glad to be home!





6 comments:
Dogs and kids??
He looks so exhausted. Maybe he has an unknown mistress!!!!
That's really scary about the sunscreen! I can't believe that is legal!!
I was looking at your blog earlier today and Baylee walked in, and looked up and saw the picture of Brock. She started pointing and saying Bock, Bock. Now tell me if she is not smart!!!! I thought it was cute and just had to share with you.
Buffie
I love these pics!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment