Yummmmmmm......................cherries are in season!!! They are my absolute favorite fruit when they are in season! I bought some today(and paid a pretty penny for them might I add...) and they taste like candy!! Don't they look so pretty....maybe I need to grow a cherry tree in my back yard.......
This is my cute little man exhausted from swimming with grandma, hence the nakedness. I thought he looked so cute sleeping while holding his little toy.
My sweet baby has had the worst week! He started it off by going to the hospital, then after he got better from that, we took him to Target and bought him a new toy and he was holding it on the way home and I hit a bump and the toy hit Brockin the face and gave him a black eye! Then today we were out shopping and I didn't buckle him into his stroller and he did a flying leap right onto his nose and got a really bad bloody nose....so bad that I thought it was broken! He bled all over the place and the sales lady at the checkout continued, through Brock's bleeding and wailing, to tell me about the upcoming specials that they will be having.....needless to say I won't be going back for the specials......well, we hope that your week was ALOT better than ours!!! Have a good rest of the weekend!!





5 comments:
too cute with that toy!
the razor is called a head blade, and he can look it up at headblade.com (chris should be their spokesman, he has converted a lot of baldies to it). he can check it out there, and he may be able to find them at a walmart or a walgreen's. we saw a few in tx when we lived there at those stores, but if you can't find them there, than order it. it's definitely worth it!
that poor baby. give him a kiss for me.
He looks so adorable in the car seat naked! Poor guy, what a rough week. We had to go the hospital twice with Ashlin for breathing treatments. It can be quite scary. Hope he has a better week!
Those are cute pictures of Brock ... poor kid he has had a rough week ... I had to laugh about the lady continuing to give you details on the sales, what a professional she is!!!
I used to love it in UT when the cherries would come into season. They weren't so expensive there as they are here ... we usually ended up with a bunch that someone would give us. I like to put them in the freezer and then pull a few out at a time and eat them ... ooooh that's about the best frozen treat you'll ever eat!!!
I also love fresh cheeries!! They are the best. When we were traveling thru California one time we stopped at a fruit stand and bought them straight off the trees. I ate nearly everone of them and had the worse belly ache that night. We stopped at so many fruit stands that trip I'll never forget it. The best strawberries and peaches I've ever eaten were from there too.
Hope baby Brock has a better week! Love the naked pictures :0)
Glad to know yall are coming south!!!
Post a Comment