I've never been tagged before so this is pretty exciting!
3 Joys
1. My son (of course)
2. The rest of my family and close friends
3. Swimming on a hot day
3 Fears
1. Losing anymore family (they're dwindling fast!)
2. Not being able to give my son the life that I want him to have
3. Spiders
3 Goals
1. Get out of debt
2. Raise my son to go on a mission
3. As always get in shape
3 Current Obsessions
1. Making Brock a scrapbook
2. Blogging and checking other peoples blogs
3. Checking the front door for a package that I am waiting very impatiently for
3 Random Surprising Facts
1. I brush my teeth in the shower and Joe hates it!
2. The reason that I brush my teeth in the shower is because I know Joe doesn't like it :)
3. I love to clean my house because I feel complete when it is clean...(that doesn't mean that it is always clean I just love to clean it)
5 people I tag are:
Pam
Clare
Marji
Andrea
Trish
Thursday, June 26, 2008
I've Been Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I brush in the shower too! I think it's easier that way...
That was fun to read!!
I think its funny that you brush your teeth in the shower. But, its more funny that you do it because Joe hates it. LOL.
Fun learning those things about you! You are to cute with brushing your teeth where and why!
I shave in the shower but I don't brush my teeth in the shower, I'm afraid they might fall out and wash down the drain.
Love y'all,
unk B
hey jen just wanted to say hi and I miss you! I have always thought you brushing your teeth in the shower was little ummmmm strange but that is why i love you! we have a blog now! go me!
HA!! You know what I'm laughing about...
Post a Comment