This is Brock's new trick....he can pull himself up on the side of his crib and then he just cries and cries until we go in and get him. I think that he is crying to get out of the crib and also because he can't get back down once he gets up.

He was mad at me in this picture above because I left the room to get the camera.

Now he's happy again! You gotta love the drool hanging off of his chin huh!

A friend of mine put me on her guest list at her apartment pool, Brock and I went today for the first time. There were plenty of interesting characters at the pool to keep Brock occupied for quite a while.

This is a close up of what is left of Brock's brush with the floor at Bath and Body Works.....his nose doesn't look half as bad now that the scab is gone and the bruises have worn off.

I love those roly-poly arms of his!!!!
6 comments:
Cute Cute Cute!!!
He is so adorably precious!
I love the face he is pulling in the first picture. If looks could kill.....lol. What a cute little guy.
Cute faces he's pulling. That's a sweet friend to share her pool with yall.
I've tagged you! I know I hate them too. Play along if you want:)
How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....
I love the mad picture ... He's gonna have to work harder on that, cause he's too cute!
What a joy you and Joe are having with your little man, he is so cute and y'all are so blessed. Thanks for sharing him with us.
Unk B
Post a Comment