Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Son Is Into EVERYTHING!!!!!

Brock is taking full advantage of his new found skill of crawling. I was in the living room and I thought that he was just sitting in front of the french doors looking outside until I heard a weird noise and when I went to investigate this is what I found. Brock somehow opened the cabinet and got into the pots and pans, maybe he's going to be a chef someday......
Such a cutie!!!
Then last night Joe was drinking a can of Sprite and for some reason put it on the floor and when I went into the living room from the kitchen this is what I found.......Brock's legs were covered in sticky syrup and he needed a bath....notice he's already had his jammies on....that means he got bath number two for the night!

I do see a trend with these two scenes.....I'm never around when he gets into mischief....please don't call DHS on me :)
I didn't really mean to put this picture on here but oh well, I just took a picture of Brock because he loves looking out the window in the mornings. He's started pulling up to a standing position on the window and it makes me very nervous....I'm not ready for a walker I can barely keep up with him now!

5 comments:

Janae' said...

I wont call DHS if you wont.. LOL. Just kidding. YOu are a mom, you CANNOT watch him 24/7. You are doing great and he is such a happy little guy..

Melissa said...

Nobody knows better than I how much trouble kids can get into when we think they are safe. They move so fast...and BTW, I did get DHS called on me once. The charges were dropped (a well meaning-yeah right-neighbor made assumptions without any backing), but I was terrified the whole time! I don't want to do that again!

Anonymous said...

I'm always amazed at the progress a baby makes. I remember how excited you were when he first turned over in his crib. Then he starts crawling and now pulling up. Next you will see him edging along the couch or coffee table.

We had five and a whole lot more grands and great grands and it still amazes me how they come to know how to do things.

But isn't it fun watching them do all that?

He is so cute, I can't wait to see y'all this summer.

Love.
Unk B

gigi said...

You are so cute and just like my DIL, Christon. She is so in love with her kids and everything they do. I can't wait to see you running after Brock, honey it won't be long now! Kids are so fun and a lot of WORK!

Our Happy Family said...

I just called DHS!!!!lol