Yes, we temporarily lost our minds......Ever since we had to put our Samson to sleep Joe has been begging me for another puppy. Well, my excuse was if we could find a killer deal on a Great Dane we would go for it, well I had to eat my words last night....there was a killer deal on a Great Dane in the paper. She really is a cutie. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with a horse in my house but hey we are up for an adventure I guess :)
Here she is with Joe....he doesn't look that excited huh?
She is really cute.
This is her next to our last pup of our litter. He was the biggest in our litter and he is going to my cousin Sandy's house in two weeks. Look at the size difference!!
Brock seemed to like her. She will probably grow to about 150 lbs. at the most. We are excited to have her in the family. Just don't know how we are going to take her places once she is full grown..... She desperately needs a name...any suggestions???
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Her paws are as big as Brock's head! And she's super cute! But we thought you were getting RID of puppies??
Anyhow, I think some great names are:
Lila (like, 'LILA! Get back in your cage!')
Gidget, and
Sheera (like the cartoon :) )
Cute dog!!!!! Here are some name ideas for ya: Jazmin, Ginger, Dixie, and Daisy.
Let us know what you name her.
Helga. It's the perfect name for a giant dog. Good luck! You're braver than me!!
Holy goodness it's going to be huge. I will bring Rex over for a play date...how funny would that look with the size difference?!
How about the name "You stupid dog" b/c that's what you are going to be saying as she poops and pees all over your house!! :) Y'all have definitely lost your mind. Might be time for a bigger house wants she turns from a dog into a horse!
What an adorable puppie. Well I hope to get to meet your family when you bring the boxer to Sandy's. My daughter Deborah and Amelia are best of friends. Here's a few name suggestions: Lady, Queen,Princess, Diamond???
I like the Harry Potter names.. we're still trying to get the Prince to decide on a name for the new puppy you're bringing! I especially like Hagrid but he's leaning toward Sirius Black... I like it too! Maybe you could try horse names like Flicka? Silver? Mrs. Ed?
I keep checking everyday to see if the fried pickle recipe is up!!!!! :)
oh my good luck with that one. my boys will be so excited to see him when we get back...
Post a Comment