We had a really fun Fourth of July this year. We spent time in Memphis with all of my family. Friday we went to Kimo's house for tons of food and lots of fireworks. Brock did very well even with the fireworks. We decided about 5 minutes into the festivities that we needed to bring him inside. He didn't cry or anything but I was afraid that they were too loud for his little ears. Brock was having so much fun all day Friday that he only took a 45 minute nap compared to his 4 hours worth of naps and he did excellent. About 9:30 p.m. he laid in his Aunt Nikki's arms and passed out. He didn't wake up until the next morning! That was a first for him. We definitely wore him out. I was sure that he would've forgotten how to crawl this weekend because I don't think he was put down for more than 10 minutes. He is very loved and adored by my family. My Aunt Malisa even came and took him in the middle of the night when he woke up! Now that's love :)
Brock with Kimo's oldest biological son Keawi
This is Malisa's son Max on the left and Kimo's youngest son Kimo Jr.
This is Kimo's step-daughter Britteney with Brock
Brock with his Aunt Malisa in Grandma's new pool.
I'll have to add more pictures later. For some reason this computer will only let me put in five pictures at a time...
Also, Brock had his well child check-up today, he is still in the 97th percentile for his height at 30 1/2 inches tall and 90th percentile for his weight at 23 1/2 pounds. He is doing great and is still on his way to being a linebacker or so his daddy hopes :)





3 comments:
Looks like you all had lots of fun!!! Now, not only does Baylee say Bock everytime I look at your blog. But now when I go to the store if we hear a baby cry Baylee says: Ohhh Bock sad.
Your pictures are wonderful and I'm glad that yall got to spend time with your family! I just can't wait to meet Brock in person! He is so dang cute. I'm in love with that big smile of his.
you really do have the best family! Brock is getting so big. Good luck with letting him put his self to sleep! Your a great mom!
Post a Comment