I am currently between internet companies because At&T are complete goobers and I'm about ready to pull my hair out! We are waiting until we come home to get a new company to come out and hook up a new internet for us...I've been lost without my blog stalking abilities and don't know what to do with myself!
We are in Savannah, GA, right now and are staying with my cousins Sandy and Sheri Crenshaw and their bunch. We are having a lot of fun...we took Brock to the beach today for the very first time and he had a blast! He is a true Hawaiian baby! We are going to be here through the weekend and then another 12 hour drive home!! Hope all is well with everyone and I hope to return to the world of blogging very soon!!!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Lost without my internet.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Have fun! I would love to take my babies to the beach...they would love it too.
Have lots of fun!!!!!!!
have fun and be safe... miss you!
I had fun too. I hope ya'll had a great time. not a good time a great time!!!
sorry that was AMELIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope yall had a peaceful ride home and maybe one day things won't be so crazy in my life where we could actually spend some time together. Glad you got to see the rest and had time with them. I know we were all looking forward to your visit south so I hope yall had fun.
We are having Rogers family withdrawals ... I had two pickles and a bowl of chowder yestday to help ease the symptoms. Big Johnny was missing ya'll after you left. He kept walking from room to room then back to the kennels ... He and Cujo had a good day yesterday and spent a long time playing and fight/biting. The A/C guy called Sun. morning ... said he went out of town on Sat. ... Wanted to know what I meant about the check thing ... anyway he came out and put some freon in and by 8:00 pm we were down to 75 degrees, whew!!!!
Post a Comment