Yes, we are back online....I know you all were sooo worried and missed getting you "fix" from our blog, so worry no more because we are back and better than ever :) Here are a couple of fun shots of our trip to Savannah. We had a blast and are planning to make this an annual trip if money allows. For anyone who's never been to Savannah it is a really fun place for tourists. It's got the beach, fun shopping, good eating and let us not forget Paula Deen lives there too :)
This was Brock's first time at the beach and he loved it! Joe took him into the water and he just laughed at the waves and splashed around. Then we put him on the beach and he was soooo curious as to what the big kids were building. Joe buried Brock's feet in the sand and Brock just laughed! Then when Brock realized that the water was moving up and down he started to follow the waves and got so brave and so close to the water that he got a face full when a big wave came :) He was pretty much done after that!
Daddy and Brock waiting for mama after a long day at the beach
We went to a wildlife refuge and it was very pretty...we even saw an Alligator and that is what I was putting on here but I accidently gave you the shot of some birds.....use your imagination :)
Sandy's air conditioning went out on Friday morning and it got really hot so we decided to go sit outside and watch the kids play in the sprinklers....I played in them too. Brock was loving every minute of it!
These are Sandy's three kids on the left Eli, Max, and Amelia, with Carla's youngest daughter Anna.
We had so much fun even without the air conditioning. It was fun to hang out with my dad's side of my family because we never get to see them! Now it's their turn to come to good ole Arkansas!





4 comments:
Did you eat at Paula's restaurant? I want to go there just to eat her food :) Looks like a fun trip!
Brock is SO CUTE!
Sorry I had to miss all the fun! But so glad everyone else got to enjoy you and Joe and got to meet Brock for the first time.
Sounds like you all had lots of fun!!! Oh, and I love the aligator picture. I imagined it in the picture. lol
Post a Comment