Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another Tag!

Four Places that I go over and over:

1. Wal-mart. I try to go only once a week but I always forget something on my list and have to go back a second or third time during the week.
2. Target. I don't have to have a reason to go to Target. It's therapy for me.
3. Church every week that counts huh?
4. Gym even though it doesn't show all that much I actually do go as much as possible!

Four people who email me regularly:

1. Aunt Janice
2. Gigi
3. Jill
4. Facebook

Four of my favorite places to eat:

1. My Grandma's house
2. Blackwood's they have the best cheese fries ever.
3. On the Border
4. Market Place

Four Places I would rather be:

1. Hawaii on the Beach
2. In Bed
3. In a long hot bubble bath with candles, music, and no interruptions.
4. Hawaii on the Beach


Four TV shows that I watch:

1. Big Brother
2. Survivor
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Desperate Housewives

Four people that I tag:

Jennifer Hale
Melissa used to be Hale
Buffie Poff
Lindsee Shipp

1 comments:

Veda said...

We love On the Border as well. It was very close to my work in San Diego and we went their quite frequently!