Thursday, August 28, 2008

Swinging With Daddy.......Or So Mommy Thought!

Brock is teething really bad right now so he is constantly whining and when Joe got home from work yesterday I asked him to take Brock outside to swing so that I could have a couple of minutes of quiet mommy time.....about 10 minutes later I went outside and this is what I found.....This wouldn't be that big of a deal that Brock was in a pool, except that this is the dog's drinking pool and I'm sure that the water wasn't fresh and there is no telling what kind of germs are in that pool! I left them alone for 10 minutes! Men!
So, I got Brock undressed and brought his little pool outside so he could play in it, much better then the dog water!
Well, Bruiser LOVES rafts and anything close to them and I forgot to bring in Brock's little blue pool so Bruiser thought the he got a brand new toy and by the time that I remembered it it was in a million pieces, so when Brock and I were at Target today checking out all the clearance aisles I found this cute little frog pool for $3 bucks! I was very happy, it's really cute it's got a sprinkler in it's mouth but Brock freaked out when it sprayed him so I turned it off. You gotta love a bargain!


4 comments:

Janae' said...

That is great!! My brother bought one of those huge pools with a slide and all and accidentaly left it outside and the dogs got it too. Bummer .. What a cute replacement one you got though..

Veda said...

The pool is so cute. You picked me up one right? Could Brock use lots of warm cute jammies? That is if it ever cools off?

gigi said...

Yes, I love a bargin better than anything!! I would have freaked had I seen him in the water dish! YUCK!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes clearance sales are for me.
The frog pool is the cutest I've seen in a while. Let's hope your husband doesn't let Brock play in the doggie water again.