My little baby boy is 10 months old today. Where has the time gone? He has accomplished a lot in his life so far....he's learned to crawl and now he's standing up on his own. He says mama, dadda, and he's even said "hi" to a little old lady at wal-mart....I think it was purely coincidental but it sure made her day. He also waves at people and when you ask him if he's a big boy he raises both of his arms over his head and gets very proud of himself! I love this little boy with all my heart....my dad's good friend Richard put it best...he said that God took all of my heartache and loss and turned it into the happiest little boy we've ever seen and sent him to me. I know that this little boy was sent to me to help heal my broken heart and he has done just that...it's hard to be sad over our losses when you look at that smile that melts my heart! I thank my Heavenly Father every day for letting me be his mommy!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
Where does the time go. He is so dang sweet. We will be home soon. Hope all is going well.
So precious!
JEN!! Now we can be blogging friends forever! I'm so excited to keep in touch with you! Your baby is BEAUTIFUL! It's hard to believe we are all old enough to be mothers....maybe someday I will be too, hahaha!!
He is so sweet!!!! He is going to have all the teenage girls wrapped around his finders with those big beautiful eyes of his.
Such a sweet gift from God, as you put it. I know he has truly been a blessing to help you heal your broken heart. I can't help but smile everytime I look at his pictures. He's just so cute.
He's my favorite cousin!!! Sorry that means your status with me went lower, but I love ya just the same. He's just about as perfect a child as can be! We're all crazy about him and want to see him again soon!
JP- We got the ball pit at Toys R Us, it was around $30 and then you'll want to get another bag of 100 balls, around $10. It's a lot of fun! I'm sure Brock would love it.
Brock is sooo lovable and did so enjoy meeting him and laughing at his antics. He's very precious!!
Love y'all,
Uncle Billy
He's adorable!!!! Glad your back up and blogging!
OH MY GOSH!! Those are some sweet cheeks too. I loved on him as much as I could when he was in GA. Anthony has mentioned him several times in the past two weeks. He was ready to take him home to Kingsland with us. A beautiful, happy baby from a beautiful, happy couple. Love y'all, Cousin Carla
I'm so glad I had the opportunity to meet your family while you where in Savannah, GA. I most say Brock is so cute, and such an adorable smile he has.
Post a Comment