Mexican Pizza
2 tubes of crescent rolls
1 pack of cream cheese, softened
1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
1 lb. ground beef
2 envelopes taco seasoning
1 can sliced olives
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar
shredded lettuce
diced onions
diced tomatoes
Directions:
Unroll the both of the crescent doughs out onto the same cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
While that is baking, cook your ground beef and add one of the envelopes of taco seasoning.
In another bowl mix sour cream and cream cheese together, then add the second taco seasoning.
When the crust is finished baking spread cream cheese mixture over it, then layer the ground beef, cheese, lettuce, olives, onions, and tomatoes on top.
Cut with a pizza cutter and enjoy!





8 comments:
Ooooo that looks wonderful and so easy! I love an easy recipe! Christon and Harriosn both hate tomatoes and both girls love them. They eat the grape tomatoes as if they were real grapes.
That sounds soooo good. Tell Joe that I am very glad you took a picture of it. I love having a picture with a recipe.
Looks yummy and easy! How did you get that "I belong" graphic on the side of your blog?
I just might have to try that. I'll just call you Marji for taking a pic of your food :)
By the way, the song Good Bye Lover came on while I was on your blog and now I have to download it to my ipod!
We make this and LOVE it, it is a great one!! And I love your new blog background. I would love to go visiting teaching with you, just after school starts so just email me to remind me Janaeinarkansas@hotmail.com
why the crap wasn't I invited????
that looks delicious, and even though I'm full and could possibly explode at any minute, that post has me salivating.
I think I'll make this ... I have a couple of extra croissant rolls that didn't get made into apple dumplings while you were here (sorry we never got around to that again!). My only modification will to not put olives on my side ... Yuck!
Post a Comment