Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just a whole lotta nothin.....

I don't have any cute pictures to post because I haven't really been taking any lately! I don't know what my problem is there! Um...not a lot has been going on here just the same old stuff. Joe started back at school this past week and he seems to like his classes a little better this semester. The times that he is going is much better, he goes early and gets out early enough to put in a decent days work.

I just got a new part time job and I'm very excited! I posted an ad on craigslist and this lady actually replied. It's a perfect little side job to make extra money that will probably just all go to GAS! She has a 2 almost 3 year old and a 3 almost 4 year old both boys, and I'm only going to be watching them on Wednesday through Friday for about 6 hours a day, so that will be perfect and I'm sure Brock is going to love the extra company! I would still be willing to take a couple of more kids so if anyone knows of any just send them my way!

On Friday, Brock and I went to Little Rock and we spent all day shopping with Pam. I was VERY disappointed in a new consignment sale called the Children's Market...big waste of time, but we went to the mall instead and did a little shopping in there. Of course, the only thing that I bought in the mall was for little Brock, funny how my life has become all about someone else. I can remember when I was single I would hit all of the shops for girls and pretty much buy something in everyone of them and now I only go in the baby shops and don't even glance at the girly shops! But, that's why Brock has a way cuter wardrobe than his mother! But, he's worth every penny :)

Also, on Friday afternoon Joe rode his motorcycle down to Little Rock to meet us for dinner and he stuck his glasses in his jacket pocket and about 5 miles into the trip they were nowhere to be found! So, almost $200 later he has a new pair of glasses on the way and now he has contacts.....it's always something around here!

Well, I've rambled enough for now so I hope you all have a great week and happy blogging!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may call it rambling but I enjoyed hearing from you.

Love,
Uncle Billy

Melissa said...

Duck, Duck, Goose is a consignment sale in Little Rock at the fairgrounds. I don't remember when though. It is a pretty good sale. We always get good stuff for the girls.

gigi said...

That didn't sound like a whole lotta nothin to me! Sounded like some fun good times! Sure wish you lived closer, I have two little girls who needs and excelent sitter, right now!!! I love the new look.

When is Brock's birthday??

Janae' said...

Hey, I know a lady I met in Walmart who just moved here from Alabama and is looking for a sitter for 2 kids. She can't find any day cares with openings. I took her number just in case I heard of anything. It is Ella at 505-8407. Just tell her you got it from me..

Our Happy Family said...

I love the look of your blog. I was trying to change up mine today. I went to cutestblog. I found one I liked and it only changed the sides of my blog and the middle stayed the same. I never could figure out how to change the middle so I gave up.
Oh I forgot to tell you about your sunday school class I taught for you. I loved it. They were pretty good kids.

Unknown said...

It really stinks to have to spend money on stuff you lose! I'm excited for you about the job! That reminds me of how your mom babysat a lot of kids.

Clare said...

next time you're in l.r. during a work day, get your butt over to me so we can have lunch!

congrats with the job! i hope you enjoy the kiddos, do you start this week?