I put Brock on the couch yesterday morning sitting up and drinking a bottle and this is what I found......
He was vegging out watching cartoons and looking like a big kid :)

This is what happens everytime I open the fridge to get something out!
He is very proud of himself as you can see.
Don't let that cute little smile fool you! I found him in the laundry room and I told him that I liked how good he was playing by himself and then he smiled and out fell a piece of dog food!!! I guess he's not getting enough of something in his diet because he eats at least one piece of dog food a day!! It grosses me out everytime I find him eating one!! Joe says it's just good protein.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
He's such a cute little chunk! That smile is priceless!
I had to look close at the first couch picture. I can't believe how big he looks all stretched out! Reagan would rather eat cat food than a real treat. I'm with you, ot's gross!!!
I'm glad you keep your camera close by cause he does the cutest things. You just gotta love this kid. I'm so sorry that we don't live near so I could him more often.
Love y'all,
unk B
Cute stuff. I'd like to say he will grow out climbing into the refrigerator but I would be lying. My kids do the same thing along with crawling in the dishwasher.
He is just too cute!!
Jen, he's adorable! I can't believe he climbed right into the fridge.
Everyday I log on and Brock puts a smile on my face.I just love'em.
Unk B
I hear that animal food has stricter making & packaging regulations than people food - if that's any consolation.
Brock is too cute.
Hugs, etc. aint j
Post a Comment