We are so proud....our son finally learned how to climb all the way into the fridge, he's really growing up! Just kidding....I don't know what his infatuation with the fridge and the dishwasher is but I do know that he is obsessed with them both! 
This is his first taste of a cupcake....I'm pretty sure he liked it!!
I put him in his first winter outfit when we went to the gym early in the morning because it was so cold.......
I got him all dressed up and even put his shoes on him....when I put him on the floor to try to walk he realized his shoes were on and he immediately dropped to the floor and started to cry...then he frantically rubbed his two feet together until he got a shoe off and then he laughed....I guess my son is going to get frostbite this winter for his lack of shoe wearing.....
This was one of his first Birthday presents and he has been playing with it ever since! It is a handmade stool from my Uncle Billy and Aunt Janice!! Thank you very much it will come in very handy I'm sure!!!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I still have the stool daddy made for Harrison and I LOVE IT!! Harrison and Travis used it and all my little neices and nephews have used it and now the grandaughters are using it and since daddy made it it has set in the same place in my bathroom going on 29 years now! Wow, that's a long time. So what I'm trying to say is it will really come in handy, especially for potty training.
he looks like such a little man in those levis. I cant beleive he will be one this week. how exciting!
My two girls totally had a meltdown the first time we put 'real' shoes on them, but the quickly learned to love them. Keali is a shoe-a-holic...she loves shoe shopping, and doesn't like to be without them.
I see in the picture that he is playing with the wheels. They don't touch the floor and are not mounted for rolling but for doing just what he is doing, twirling them. You wouldn't want it to roll if he will be standing on it.
I added some of my 'drizzle art' I call it. Something I started years ago just by dripping paint of different colors and letting it run together and sometimes useing a popcyle stick to encourage it's flow one way or the other. Makes some unusual appearences, hope it's not too guady.
Love y'all,
Uncle Billy
Jen..he is too cute! All I can say is hang on to your hat, cause my Josh was a climber too...and soon he will be climbing and falling off of everything. Luckily for little boys, mommy kisses have magical healing powers. Good luck!
He looks all grown up, like a big 1 year old!!! We are excited for his party, can't believe is already a year old!!
Today is October 3rd and it's Brock
Rogers' Birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROCK on your 1st birthday.
Love you,
Uncle Billy
Post a Comment