Well, it's finally here....my little man's very first birthday! It has been a good day and we are all ready for company and for the big party tomorrow.....I haven't taken any pictures of Brock today just yet....so I thought I'd put a picture of the two people who would be the first to wish him a happy birthday if they were here! I just LOVE this picture of the two of them....this is how I picture them waiting for us on the other side....we love you both and miss you always!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 comments:
It's a beautiful picture. Your parents were wonderful people and excellent role models for me.
When Pam mentioned Brock's b-day I today I started thinking about Don & Julie and what awesome people they are. Thanks for posting a picture of them, that's a great one they both look so happy in it.
I can't tell you how many of my birthday cakes your dad made. He loved doing that and having parties. He would so be right dab in the middle of Brock's first birthday. I miss them too. Happy birthday little man. Yall have a great time.
I came in expecting Brock.
Now you've got me teary eyed and nostalgic.
What a great tribute for you to have Don & Julie's picture there for indeed they would be the very very first to shower Brock with birthday hugs. Your little baby boy has a great legacy of LOVE.
That is a great photo, I've already saved it to my pictures.
Hugs, Love n' Prayers,
aint j
That is sweet Jen.
Wow, that is a wonderful picture. That is exactly how I remember them, so loving and happy.
We are very excited to help Brock celebrate his first birthday!
Happy Birthday Brock!!
A special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Brock!
I love this picture of your Mom and Dad and my favorite Uncle and Aunt ... I think about them so much.
I remember one birthday that your dad road me on a bike to a shopping center and bought me a toy bow and arrow set ... I remember thinking it was the greatest gift and that he was a cool uncle!
That's exactly how I remember your parents! They were always so loving and outgoing and I loved that about them!
Grant and I had a great time! He loved singing Happy Birthday!
I love you Jennifer.. and Brock too. Just wanted to say that.
That is a great picture. You know that they are there loving seeing you be such a great mom..your awsome...
So sweet Jenniker! Miss you! Kelly
Post a Comment