Thursday was the first day that the boys that I babysit had been to the house since Brock got all of his new toys.....well, as you can see Brock is not too happy to share. This is the three year old boy and he is a very tender hearted little thing and Brock, coming from Joe and me neither of us are in any way tender hearted, so I am very afraid that I am raising a big ol' bully. I can just see the scenario 4 years from now when he is in Kindergarten and he is the biggest boy in his class picking on all of the wimpier kids! Everytime this little boy would try to play with any of Brock's new toys he would climb on top of the kid or take the toys out of his hands. I finally had to put the car away because I was tired of my one year old bully making the three year old wimp cry :) Joe just couldn't have been prouder!
This is Brock's new routine.....he takes a short one hour nap around 11 a.m. and then just plays and plays all day, refusing a second nap and this is how I found him yesterday after I put on Baby Einstein while I cooked dinner. I let him sleep for about 30 minutes and I was scared that I was going to be up until midnight but he ended up going to sleep at 8:30p.m. and he slept until 8:30 a.m. so it didn't turn out too bad. I try and try my hardest to keep that little stinker on a schedule but he is definitely on his own schedule, what's a mommy to do????
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Oh Jennifer, he's not going to be a bully. No need to worry about that. I bet he'll be the sweetest boy in the class. He's getting so much love from yall to be a mean boy! Baby Einstein's are just the best! I swear by them :)
I love the picture of him asleep with his hand on the game remote. hahaha
Don't worry about Brock being a bully. He just doesn't know how to share, but he absolutely knows what is HIS! LOVE the picture of him asleep!
oh jen would you rather have the wimp or the strong kid. no worries they will learn fast to share.
My Josh was the same way about sleep...consider yourself lucky. Neely, on the other hand, has been my schedule baby, and when life doesn't permit the schedule she is a wreck! Really, nobody around here likes being around her. :) So enjoy every cute moment of your flexible sleeper!
I can't believe my friends are having children! AND THEY ARE SO DANG CUTE!!!!!
Post a Comment