We thought that this was a good look for Brock this Halloween :) I think this will be his new costume! He's going to so mad at me one day for all of the funny pictures that we take of him :)
This was our attempt to take a picture of him at the pumpkin patch....he wouldn't look at me for anything! I probably took 20 pictures and they all turned out like this.....but he had fun that was what was important. He just kept saying "Woooow" everytime we would let him down to play with the pumpkins

This is Brock's future job.....he found this paint roller after church and played with it all afternoon. I think that this is his new favorite toy !!
Just ignore that lovely lady sleeping on the couch and admire how cute my son is.......
Not a lot has been going on this week other than a lot of outside playing in his car and slide and just enjoying this beautiful weather. On another note I HATE DIRECT TV. I'm pretty sure that the people running the business are a bunch of monkeys. I cancelled my subscription with them about 2 months ago but continued to get bills from them, after talking to several of the morons that work there I was assured that it was all taken care of. Then this morning as I was checking my online banking I noticed that they took money that they thought that I owed them out of my account without ever letting me know that they were going to draft it out, causing me to be in the negative....their solution? Arguing with me for about 35 minutes and then realizing that I was right and giving me a credit and $5 more for my troubles and then telling me that it wouldn't be back into my account for another 8 days.....I'm still on hold waiting for someone with a little intelligence to pick up the phone.....I'm thinking about sending them my phone bill too because I'm sure that I'm going over my minutes as I type :)





6 comments:
That's the pits! I hate banks drafts for that very reason. Love the latest toy, how fun. Kids always like things like this better than toys. Why do we bother. The weather has been so much cooler and we have played out side a lot too. Did you ever get the birthday package I sent Brock? Hope so. Love yall.
Join my club! Brock is adorable...just focus on that!
hey I hope all is well with you. I havent heard from you forever. Brock is way to cute!
We should do that! I do remember your mom being Hawaiian...I'm surprised I never had Hawaiian food at your house. I love that food though...it might just be my favorite cuisine of all!
I've sent two e-mails but haven't heard back so maybe I have the wrong address. Please send a note to wordsperswade@aol.com so we can stay in touch better.
Brock, by the way, is a gorgeous baby! :)
Aunt Sue
Little Brock is so cute! I'd rather watch my kids playing than TV any day!
Post a Comment