Brock's party went very well, he racked up in the clothing and toy department, he got a slide, car and a wagon to name just a few. This was his birthday shirt and it was a real hit at the party....
We gave him his little tikes car on Friday night....he loved it. I think that this might be the best toy we've ever bought him. Right now he can only figure out how to go backwards but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he figures out!
This was his birthday hat......he kept it on for about one minute!
Grandma Colleen got him this wagon and he really enjoyed riding in it with his second cousin Max....
He was trying to grab the lit candles.....
He was not very sure at first what to do with his own cake....but it didn't take him that long to figure it out.....



I think he liked his cake.....the bathtub still has a greasy feel to it....I guess I have to scrub it tomorrow!
I think that he had a great first birthday. We had about 35 people come and the house was busting at the seams with people that love our little Brock as much as we do. We are truly blessed with wonderful family and friends. Here's to many more happy birthdays and fun parties!!





8 comments:
Oh I am glad you had such a great day with your little guy..
Jen you have a i year old. your getting so old!!! I hope you had a great day
Can you believe how fast a year flies by! These pictures are great! Brock is adorable and part of that is because you are such a great mom!
Looks like fun!
We had a good time at his party. He was so cute!! Those were some great pics of him with his cake:)
Happy One Year Birthday Brock!!!
Glad Brock had such a big birthday! Loved the shirt and all the cake pictures! He's such a precious boy.
Wow! Talk about a Birthday Bash!
All I can Brock, is it's all down hill from here!--NOT... The rapidity of the birthdays will seem like a down hill rush...
Hugs n' Hugs n' More Hugs and Love, Love, & more Love,
aint j
Post a Comment