Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged about a week ago and am just now getting around to it.
I'm not sure what it's called so I'm going to call it Seven:

7 things that I can do:

1. I can cook pretty much every night and not get tired of it.
2. I can eat Mexican food every night of the week if Joe would let me.
3. I can have a lot of patience when it comes to children....not so much with adults.
4. I can clean the house every day of the week without complaining.
5. I can change diapers all day long and not mind it one bit.
6. I can hop in the car at any moment for a road trip.
7. I can play the piano, although I don't and hate to play in public.


7 things that I can't do:

1. I can't help but be mad at myself for not losing my baby weight faster.
2. I can't help but envy my friends that look better now than they did before they had kids.
3. I can't bake bread.
4. I can't go and just shop for myself without putting someone else in the family first.
5. I can't seem to find the time or money for a long needed pedicure.
6. I can't get my butt to the gym as often as I would like.
7. I can't seem to get my husband to understand that a little romance goes a long way.

7 things that attracted me to Joe:

1. His Muscles
2. I liked that he chased me and not the other way around.
3. I liked that he could take me to the temple.
4. I liked that he never tried to put the moves on me.
5. I liked his family.
6. I liked that he promised to take me to Hawaii.
7. I liked that he provided me with a home---no more apartments!!

7 things that I say most often:

1. Um....I'm not posting some of the things that I say :)
2. Brock
3. Bruiser Shut Up!
4. Son of a .......(I don't finish it)
5. Joe
6. Brock
7.Brock---Okay, I know I'm a little obsessed!

7 people that I admire the most:

1. My mother
2. My Grandmother
3. President Hinckley
4. Joe's Grandma
5. My Father
6. Dr. Phil
7. Joe for putting up with me

7 Favorite Foods

1. Los Amigos rice, tacos, beans, cheese dip--I could go on and on
2. I love a good salad
3. Diet Coke--that should actually be number one
4. No Bake Cookies- I never make them because I will eat the whole batch
5. Olive Garden, I love their salad, and portobella mushroom ravioli
6. Marilyn Brock's Sunday lunch
7. Anything my grandma makes

7 people I tag:

1. Pam
2. Jenny
3. Trish
4. Marji
5. Clare
6. Ashlee
7. Kristin

2 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

I just love these tags and finding out more things about people. You cusser you!!!!! hehehe

gigi said...

Good to know things about you! I need you to visit and help me clean house and not complain about it! I'll even pay you! Coming back to Georgia any time soon???