Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Retreat!

I had so much fun at the Relief Society Retreat this weekend! It was the first time that we have ever had one and I think that it turned out great! I made some new friends and bonded with some that I already had. I feel like I cried WAY too much but we laughed just as much. I hope I didn't scare anyone away with all of my sappy crying stories :) I would try to tell Joe about some of the funny stories and they just weren't as funny to him as they were to me :) Except for the nut story about Maureen Martindale....that was VERY funny ;) I'm pretty sure that Brock missed me a little too much, he hasn't let me put him down since 12:30 saturday afternoon! We took a long nap together considering that I came home only having about 3 hours sleep. Who knew those women could be so wild! Anyways, this weekend has made me thankful for the gospel and how it brings us closer together as friends and women! Can't wait until next year......

5 comments:

gigi said...

Relief Society Retreat's are always fun good times! Glad you gotta go!

lindsee said...

Jen I loved being partners with you this weekend! It was so much fun. call anytime!

Janae' said...

I had a blast with you too this weekend. We really should get together more often..

Veda said...

Jen, I am so glad you went this weekend. It was a great opportunity for me to get to know you. I love your humor! Our late night group made it a memorable event!

Martindale News said...

Remember that the story was Celeste's version not mine. I still stand by my story. Although no one beleives mine. And also remember that all that is private! I thought Janae's was the very best!!! It was a memorable time! Glad to get to know you better. Not sappy, good to talk to other women about. Telling a man isn't the same.