Thanks to Hurricane Gustav we've had great, beautiful, open the windows and turn off the air weather and we had to take advantage of it! We went to Little Rock and went to the zoo with Pam, Maddy and Olivia. It was a fun day and it seemed like all of the animals at the zoo were appreciating the weather too!
This was their newest gorilla and that little thing was very fast! We had fun watching the gorillas!
This was one of the elephants, I think her name was Mary....
Brock enjoying the outdoors....
Maddy and Brock posing for the camera
had a lot of fun and we will have to do it again really soon!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh, look how big he is getting! He is just so squeezable and cute. I got his cute birthday invite. You did a really great job. I sure wish we lived down the road so we could come and celebrate with yall. I'm sending him a package. Check the mail soon!
Yeah, I guess I do look kind of like Juli. No baby and I'm sooooo done with waiting! It's crazy how ready I am. How are you? My email is rachelleswitzer@gmail.com
Post a Comment