Yesterday afternoon I took Brock to get his very first haircut ever! He doesn't have very many hairs on his head, but the ones he does have were getting very long and they were driving Joe and me nuts! I took him to Sport Clips and this poor girl tried very hard to keep Brock still and cut his hair without cutting his ears or at one point his fingers when he tried to pull the scissors out of her hands. We think she did a good job considering how much this boy is on the move.
He couldn't figure out what we were doing to him. Everytime she tried to trim his mohawk he tilted his head up so he could look at her :)

Here is a side view of the 'hawk. Which, just in case you didn't know, he was born with and Joe loves it! When we were dating Joe had a mohawk and one day my dad pulled me aside and asked me what the heck was wrong with Joe's hair :)
Such an adorable boy if I do say so myself!
Check out those bottom teeth! He's had one for about a month and just yesterday the other one popped right on through. Brock and I had a conversation and he's agreed to stop growing up so FAST.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
He is so adorable. I love looking at your blog to see that cute smile.
That is precious!!
I tagged you check out my blog for the rules.
Kalyn and I had the same pact. She was supposed to stop growing up, and I would cuddle her forever. I have kept up my end of the deal but she hasn't! I hope Brock is truer to his word than my daughter!
That is the cutest post! I can't believe you got his hair cut. It's to cute. He is such a handsome little man. When Travis was little he looked a lot like Reagan but had prettier hair :) he had blonde ringlets in the back, no mohawk, so he didn't get his first hair cut until he was alomst 3 years old. Harrison on the other hand got his first hair cut when he was 4 months old. Harry's sister cut it when he was asleep. I wish we had a video of that now. I held him up straight and moved his head from side to side and she cut.
I can totally see Don right now asking you about Joe's hair. That cracked me up!
Post a Comment