Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Growing Up Too Fast




February 16th, 2007 was the day we found out that I was pregnant with my little boy and now he's almost 8 months old!!! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was bringing him home from the hospital and now he's sitting up, feeding himself bottles, eating grown up food!!! I suppose that I might blink and I'll be sending him off to college! When I was in high school I remember thinking that I wish I could just hurry up and graduate so I could move off and be grown--kinda fast forward through high school and now I find myself wishing I could find the pause button to slow down my little munchkin from growing up! It goes by too fast!!! Have a good day, I know I will it's my birthday and I get to go shopping for just me! I'm sure I'll get Brock a thing or two also :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Brock is such a cutie! They do grow up way too fast, I'm always saying that about my kids.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! If you figure out how to slow down your chidren's drive to grow up so fast, let me know!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! If you figure out how to slow down your chidren's drive to grow up so fast, let me know!

gigi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JENNIFER,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

That's me singing to you! Hope your day was fun and you found some really good deals while you were shopping. :))

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dear Niecy.

Since I told you that Monday, I don't feel too bad that I slept all Tuesday and just got up and got on the pc for the rest of the night.

I really don't see how you can tote that big boy around! And Yes Brock will be going off on his mission if you even blink!

Love you much!

Hugs and Love and Prayers,
aint j

Janae' said...

Too bad we don't have a video of him eating a lemon yesterday at Ruby Tuesday's ... That was priceless..