This is our dog Delilah. As you can see she is pregnant with her second litter. This litter was NOT planned. We tried our best to keep them apart but we obviously failed! Last time she was pregnant I was pregnant with Brock and we still had all 7 of the pups when we brought Brock home from the hospital. That was WAY too much to handle!!! I hope that this litter will be a little easier. Last time Delilah had something wrong and she had to stop feeding them at 3 weeks old which meant that Joe and I had to feed 7 puppies twice a day and listen to them cry for their mama all day long!!! They were adorable pups but ALOT of work!! Also, when we put the ad in the paper to sell the pups we had the most random people call to inquire about them. I had one little boy that called every night for a week and asked me if they were free, and another little boy called at 10 p.m. and asked if we would trade a puppy for an XBOX!! I mean come on who lets their children call people out of the newspaper at 10 o'clock at night?? So what I'm trying to say is that in about a week we are going to have some exciting times!!! Wish us luck!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You've already got you hands full! I feel for ya. Good luck to all!
She looks exactly like I felt in my ninth month of pregnancy.
The last time was almoxt 45 years ago and I can still remember that bloated blah feeling!
Good luck to mom and owners and Brock...
Hugs, Love and Prayers,
aint j
She looks exactly like I felt in my ninth month of pregnancy.
The last time was almoxt 45 years ago and I can still remember that bloated blah feeling!
Good luck to mom and owners and Brock...
Hugs, Love and Prayers,
aint j
Post a Comment