Sunday, May 18, 2008

Family




My Grandma and cousin Kristina came to visit us this weekend. It was nice to have them here. I don't think I held Brock more than about an hour the whole time they were here! Brock loves my grandma and the feeling is very mutual! It was a quick but fun visit!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you had a nice visit. Kalyn's hair took about an hour...I plopped her down in front of "Dora the Explorer" and went to town! She did pretty well for most of it! I was lucky.

gigi said...

Your grandma looks wonderful!! I can't believe how young she looks. So glad that she's able to visit and share the love with baby Brock.

Anonymous said...

Those are such beautiful pictures especially the one of Bonnie & Brock. She does look young! and it the grands and great grand babies.

Hugs and Love & Prayers,
aint j