The puppies came last night starting at 2 a.m. and ended around 7 a.m. So needless to say we haven't had any sleep!!! There are seven of them this time! We were suprised that she only had that many because she started out with 8 last time and her belly was alot bigger this time but 7 pups are plenty for me!
UPDATE: We now have 10 puppies!!!!!!!! I don't know what to do with myself! Everytime I turn around she's pushing out another pup! They are so cute and look like a bunch of little rats :) They get much cuter as they grow!





7 comments:
Wow...10 puppies! Isn't that how many they had on 101 Dalmations?
Congratulations? I don't know what I would do with that many dogs!
Oh my gosh! I don't even know how you will do it :) hopefully she'll be able to feed them this time and you can find homes for all of them!
Good luck little mama, sounds like you are going to need it! Glad it's you and not me.
That's cool! Let us know if you need us to take one off your hands.
Howe Neat! Your very first Mother's Day as a litta mama and then a new litter of puppies too.
Happy Mothers Day!(o;
Hugs Love and Prayers Always,
aint j
Wow it looks like you will have your hands full for awhile. If we living in a house with a yard we would take one. Do you sell them or give them away?
Post a Comment