Thursday, May 22, 2008

Corn on the Cob and Butt Cheeks

Did you like that title? Anyways, on Monday we inherited a swing set from Joe's mom. It was Joe's when he was a little boy so you can imagine the condition it is in. It's perfect for what we use it for. Brock loves to be outside and he LOVES to be in a swing. We decided to eat dinner by the swing set so Brock could swing and I could eat without him in my lap. We had corn on the cob and I let Brock suck on mine when I was done and he was entertained for about 20 minutes!
He loves his new swing! Thanks Grandma!

Lately Brock hasn't been very cooperative when it is time to change his diapers, he wiggles and rolls all around and it is hard to get it on straight. After about a ten minute ordeal to get him ready for bed, I handed him to Joe and when he grabbed Brock he didn't feel a diaper so he went to investigate and this is what he found. It's not that great of a picture but look at that cellulite :) If you look close it looks like Brock is pointing at his diaper too! I think this should explain all the leaks we have been having lately!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I got it from this blog, it is of course free!
http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/

Our Happy Family said...

I love the picture of Brock eating the corn on the cob. Im glad you thought of me when you were eating that the other day. You know when you were thinking of me you were also thinking..."Yes corn on the cob does taste better than corn in a can, frozen corn, or corn in recipes." lol
Buffie
Oh, and how can I forget to say that I love the cheek picture. hehehehe

gigi said...

That's cute and who doesn't like to chew on a corn cob. I remember grandpa Padgett chew and sucking a corn cob till it was dry. Gross that sounds nasty. Any way, when Harrison was little he liked to chew on a chicken drum stick for hours.

Can I say Bigger Diapers, mom!

Our Happy Family said...

Where did you get this cute blog background?
Buffie

C and T Orvin said...

Jenn and Joe-
Hello strangers!?!?! Who knew you all had a blog. Little Brock is not so little - he is a cutie too. I can't believe he is already 8 months old - sometimes it seems like we have only been here in Phoenix for a couple of months and its already been a year. We will keep in touch through blogging!

Anonymous said...

What cute photos!
Joe must not have liked to swing - it looks brand new!

Yum, yum good ole corn cob.
"Cob" was what Grandpa Carlos Padgett's father, ggpa Dow Padgett called Grandpa...
Did you get that???

Sweet cheekies at both ends!!!

H & L & P,
aint j

Shannon said...

the buttcheeks part reminds me of the time in sacrament (which was the 3rd meeting at that time) when my daughter, Elizabeth was 3 years old and was sitting on my lap when I realized she has sometime, somewhere lost her panties. Bare butt. I hope she'd at least shown up at church with some on!
Shannon