Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Has Come And Gone Once Again.....

Another Christmas has come and gone, it wasn't the best for the Rogers family but we did have lots of fun. Brock caught a stomach virus right before we left to go to Memphis and he was pretty miserable for about 3 days with some not so fun symptoms that go along with a stomach virus....I'll spare the details....but then when his Great-Grandma gave him some chocolate dipped cookies he perked right up on Christmas Eve! Christmas Eve morning I started to feel achy all over and then by that night Joe and I were both feeling pretty miserable.....we did video tape a little bit but we didn't really get many pictures of the night. Brock got tons of fun new toys to play with and he was in Heaven!He got this giraffe from his Uncle Timmy and his Aunt Priscilla he loved it and he actually went forward on it....that's a first for him, he usually goes backwards and then ends up in a corner stuck and needs help to get going again....
I think that this was his favorite toy this year....it is a little 4 wheeler that his Great Aunt Lorna got him and his second cousin Kawika. As soon as Brock turned the corner and saw his 4 wheeler he said "wooow" and got right on it and didn't get off until it was time to load it in the car :) He loves to ride it down the hall and chase the dogs...he just cracks up when they run away from him..he's got a little mean streak in him!


Other than being sick we had a great Christmas and were very glad to spend the holiday with our families. I hope that everyone enjoyed the holiday as well!


8 comments:

Janae' said...

Oh dear, we were sick last year, that is no fun. I am sorry to hear that, But at least you sure have a cutie to spend it with..

lindsee said...

I hope that it wasnt to bad..I love christmas the kids had so much fun..

Veda said...

I hope you are feeling better now!

Clare said...

He is so stinking cute on that little 4Wheeler!
Glad y'all had a great time, even with the sickies!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are all feeling better. Looks like your little guy is all up for play though! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

He's growing fast! Happy New Year! Our love, Carla and family

Candice said...

I'm so sorry y'all had the bug, that's never enjoyable, especially during the holidays! I love love that giraffe and have to get one someday. Glad to see that Brock loves chocolate, that's a boy after my own heart :) Happy new year!!

The Lady of the House said...

I love that pic of Brock in your unmentionables! My daughter doesn't take them out...but my little dog does!

I got that recipe from online, but I found some things I wanted to change.

Add more sugar or less depending on what you want. I leave a glass jar filled with it in the shower with a spoon and just use it everywhere. Its awesome. My favorite scent is orange and vanilla. I smell like a dreamsicle. Plus, if Brock got into it, it won't hurt him. I couldn't get Ella to stop eating when I was making it. Oh well.