Brock has taking a liking to all things belonging to Daddy. He loves to play with Joe's helmet, work compressor, motorcycle and all of his tools. Joe loves it and takes great pride in our little Joe Jr.! He brings me this helmet all the time and wants me to put it on for him. Bless his heart it weighs as much as he does so when he puts it on and tries to stand up he falls over! It's funny and he loves the attention it gets him!
I just love this picture!

This is Joe's Grandpa, Herman Brock. Many people have heard of him but have never laid eyes on him! He is the best! We love him very much. Brock is making that face because he is in a massage chair and isn't really sure about the shaking that the chair is doing. He loves his great grandpa and thinks that he is very funny! I love that Joe's family lives so close and we get to see them at least twice a week it's lots of fun and very yummy food!!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I love it when we first married we would eat with his mama at least twice a week. It helped out with the grocery bill too. It want be long and JoeJr. will have his own helment and bike. Look out here he comes!
That is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. He is GORGEOUS! Look at that gorgeous face and smile. Seriously! I love the helmet, and I can picture him walking and falling over. Sooo cute. Cute pic with his great grandpa, too.
Some great shots there - precious child - He could be a child model!!! His great uncle Phil had motocycles in his teens and I rode his small Harley 125. Have a photo some where - also of unk B on it.
That is a wonderful photo of Brock and his handsome GGpa. I'm sure you have many 4 generations photos. Make as many as you can - NOW! Everytime you get together. I'd like to see some of all - parents, grand parents & Great-grands together...
Haven't put much in lately but always check and leave it on your blog as I check others - just for the music.(o;) - you have a great repertoire of music.
Hugs n Love and Prayers Always,
aint j
I met Grandpa Brock two weeks ago. He has a very cute sense of humor!
In one of pictures with the helmet on, look at his hands, he's counting the years till he will be riding on bike.
Love all the pictures. I would love to see him again.
Love,
Uncle Billy
Post a Comment