Sunday, December 21, 2008

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Okay, so this post is really just about trains but I loved that movie it's a classic! Anyways, Brock got a couple of Christmas presents in the mail so we let him open them early. He got this great quiet bag that we are going to use in sacrament today and maybe, just maybe, we can sit through the whole hour without having to visit the hallway :) He also got his very first trainset from our very close friends of the family in Hot Springs. He got a Thomas train and a starter track and he thought it was pretty neat. After Joe taught him to just watch the train he actually sat for about 20 minutes and just laughed when the train came out of the tunnel....pretty cute stuff! He kept trying to "help" the train go through the tunnel
Look at that little smile......

The other night we went out to dinner with Joe's mom, while we were waiting on her to arrive we set Brock all bundled up on the couch and 5 minutes later this is what I found. Poor kid, this coat is so puffy that he can hardly walk in it....he really reminds me of the little boy off of the Christmas Story...."I can't put my arms down!!!!" :)



I just thought that this picture was so cute....this is the little girl that I babysit named Maddox. They love a DVD called the Little Einsteins. I don't mind them watching it either because it's pretty cute and it teaches them about classical music and composers so it's semi-educational so I can justify letting him sit in front of the TV :)







5 comments:

gigi said...

Both of our girls love Little Einsteins. It comes on the Disney channel at 8:00 in the morning. Love Thomas the train. All little boys hsould have their own sets. I like the sleeping picture the best. Mama, he's growing to fast!

Lindsee said...

I have to tell you he is the dang cutest little thing. I love that he is everywhere welcome to my world...

Veda said...

So, did then quiet book keep him quiet? Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Bailey said...

I love that hat is wearing! super cute!!

gigi said...

Wishing you a very blessed New Year! Love ya.