Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa came a little early this year!!!

Santa came early and he dropped off this wonderful new kitchenaid for me!!! I was so excited to get it that I couldn't wait any longer to open it! I even made Joe go out in the freezing nasty weather to buy some butter so I could make us some cookies! I got a Sunbeam mixer when we got married and it broke about a year after we got married. Last week I was making some goodies to give to some friends and my poor little hand mixer caught on fire!! So, I dropped some hints to Mr. Claus about how I sure wish I could have a Kitchenaid for Christmas and I actually got one!! I am very excited to bake so if anyone wants to make any request.......This is what it looks like in good ole Arkansas today...it sleeted all day long yesterday and we are iced in for a while and I don't mind one bit......the dogs are having a blast in the ice....I think that we might take Brock out to play in it a little bit later.....he's getting cabin fever!
This our front walkway......



This is my big baby....he loves sitting in his old bouncy seat....he didn't enjoy it when he was a baby but now he thinks it's the greatest thing....he's getting a football chair for Christmas from his great-aunt Shelley and I think he's going to love it!


One of the little boys I babysit brings the most random things to my house to play with and on Friday he brought over this clown wig and Brock thought that it was pretty funny and he actually wore it for a while....what a goofy boy!




I can't believe that there are only 9 days until Christmas....this year has just flown by and has been full of fun, happy memories and I look forward to many more years to come!!!


14 comments:

Martindale News said...

I am jealous I want one too. Love the pictures

Jennifer said...

Lucky! I would kill for a kitchenaide, but I have nowhere to put one so I'll just keep dreaming. Also...I'm sure I wouldn't actually use it as much as I think I would.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Kithenaid! Great photo of Brock & the wig. You know, one of those you pull out and show the girlfriend when he's a teenager! HA! :o) Cuzn' Carla

Anonymous said...

caral?? hahahahahahah

gigi said...

I LOVE my Kitchenaide!!! You will LOVE your kitchenaide! And you will have to get Sandy's recipe, he even makes homemade wheat breat in his and never touches it until it's time to put in the pans to bake. I can't wait for him to teach me. I've never made bread before because it was to much work. It did come with a bread hook didn't it?

I love the ice and snow pictures. And Brock and the wig is a hoot. He has got such personality! A real charmer!

Janae' said...

Congratulations on your Christmas present!!

Our Happy Family said...

I want a kitchenaide too!!! I love the picture with the wig, what a cutie.

Our Happy Family said...

Can you call me I have lost your cell number. I was tryinng to get the recipe for that cocunut dessert

Sandman said...

I bought Sheri her's for Christmas 2 year ago. The second time we used it it blew up! I called Kitchenaide and they were so nice ... the lady on the other end made all of the arrangements to send me a new one and for me to send the "blowed-up" one back ... let me choose a different color than the one we bought. As far as customer service goes, Kitchenaide has the best ... so if you ever have any problems you make sure you call them ... they will replace it for you. I have a friend at work and she had one for years and it had problems and they did the same for her, so use that thing with all of enthusiasim you can muster and welcome to THE CLUB!

I love that Brock! As Amelia used to say, "He's crackn' me out!"

Our Happy Family said...

yes its me again asking one more question. How much of the sweetened condensed milk did you say was in that recipe?

jennifer rogers said...

buffie,
one can of sweetened condensed milk

Ingrid said...

I can't believe your handmixer caught on fire. Wish I was there... I would love a Kitchen Aid, and your husband is sooo awesome to take your hint. I'm jealous. We never have any money left over after buying everyone else gifts. Ben's family doesn't draw names, so we have to buy for all 7 of them individually. We do get plenty of gifts from them. You got an awesome gift, though! Hope you make it out of the ice safely when you do. And I want to grab Brock and kiss his cheeks soooo bad! He is soooo perfectly adorable and yummy! I love the clown hair and chillin in his baby chair. I wish we lived closer too, because I know our boys would love him. And you and I would have some SERIOUS fun. My request for your mixer are some homemade rolls, those sound really good right now :)

Anonymous said...

Brock is just the cutest boy I ever saw! I LOVE seeing at church and play with him from far across the aisle. This is the first time you are hearing from me and I will add you to my blog

gigi said...

Merry Christmas little mama. Hope it's wonderful and filled with lots of love, joy and great memeories. Love ya.