Brock and I went back the day after Christmas to spend some more time with my family. I had two cousins in town that I hadn't seen in a long time and one that had never met Brock. So, after we got to feeling better in the Roger home, Brock and I repacked our bags and headed back to Memphis for a couple more days. These pictures are in no particular order because I loaded them up and they came out all crazy........
This is the newest member of the family and the third addition to her family. Her name is Leilea Friskillo and she belongs to my cousin John Thomas and his wife Liza....aren't those cheeks the cutest things!
Someone took about 50 pictures on my camera while I wasn't looking but this is a cute one of my Aunt Lorna so I kept it :)
This is my cousin Nani and Brock
Brock loved being around all of his second cousins.....he thought that he was just as big as they were. Every morning my Grandma becomes a short-order cook and makes everyone anything they would like to eat and the boys get trays to eat their breakfast in the living room. Brock had already eaten but he insisted that he get a tray to sit like the big kids too. He sat up there and ate fruit loops until baby Kimo was done eating......he can't wait to grow up but I'm not in that big of a hurry!!
I put Brock in the tub and Kawika walked in and rubbed his belly and said "Tub Tub" so I let him get in and then his big sister Iwa was right behind him. Brock had a very fun bath that night :)
This is probably an inappropriate picture to put on here but it is so funny. Brock loves to drag my unmentionables all over the house and the day that I was packing to go to Memphis I could hear him giggling down the hallway and this is what I found. He was cracking himself up. He's a nut! He loves anything silky and has to have a silky blanket at night to go to sleep. When we were growing up my cousin Garrott used to suck his thumb and carry around his mother's silky panties.....this is definitely a blackmail picture for down the road :)
We had a lot of fun but I am glad to be home. Traveling with a baby gets pretty hectic and it is hard on him too because he is way over stimulated and very off of his schedule! The day we got home he took a 4 1/2 hour nap and it was well needed! He never stopped running at my Grandma's! It's good to be home.....plus we kinda missed Joe too :)





5 comments:
Looks like such a fun time! I love the Brock undie picture! He's adorable, we miss you guys!
It looks like you had alot of family to be around. that had to be fun. and I have no idea why kids like the garments but they all seem to
Oh I remember Keawi! I think I have a picture of him all muddy after it rained in Memphis when he was one or two :) Looks like Brock loves his food and had a blast - definite blackmail picture of him with his new headwrap, and I'm sure Joe's glad to have you two back!
Chris loves the picture of Brock giving the down Hook 'em Horns! I know it was unintentional, but Chris is convinced he hates Texas already :)
Post a Comment