A couple of things that I forgot to say in the last post about the party:
1. If you are from out of town and would like to buy stuff from the catalog you can just look at the website www.pamperedchef.com and then email me at jennifernoelanirogers25@hotmail.com and let me know what you would like to order and I can ring it up on my ticket and it will count towards my show.
2. The party is going to be at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday the 17th.
I think that is all for now, but if not I will add more later! Thanks and I hope ya'll can come!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Update Pampered Chef Info.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Jennifer! I CAN'T COME!!! :( :( :(
We had a trip planned to F.S. that weekend and I completely forgot!!
But save me a brochure to order from, cause there is some stuff I want, I just know it!
I get all of my backgrounds from TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com
Is there anyway you can ring it up on your ticket but ship it directly to me in Utah?
Post a Comment