Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pampered Chef and More.....

I haven't posted in quite awhile. I don't have any pictures to post but I do have some catching up to do. First, I've started watching an 8 month old adorable little boy named Carter three days a week and he is a true joy to have in the house. So that makes my fourth child that we are watching. I don't watch any of them full time so it gives me time to miss them when they aren't here! I am going to be watching a newborn on Mondays only starting in February which will top us off with 5! Growing up I always said that I would never watch kids at home because my mom always had kids in the house but now I know why she did it! It's fun and I get to make money and stay home with Brock and he likes the company too. I really do enjoy watching these children and making my own extra money on the side!

My pampered chef party went awesome! I had a lot of people order before the show and about 10 people at the party it was a good turn out and I ended up selling $800 worth of stuff and that let me pick out almost anything and everything I ever wanted out of the catalog! I have also decided that I am going to become a consultant and sell Pampered Chef. I think that it will be a fun little thing to do on the side and let me have a little bit of a career outside of being a mommy. So, keep me in mind if you want to throw a pampered chef party!

Brock has been doing great. I think that he is teething due to the drool, slight fever, runny nose and runny diapers! He's growing more and more everyday and I just love him more than life itself. He has added ball, football, and later to his ever growing vocabulary. He is a fun little guy and I'm glad to call him mine! I hope everyone has had a great week and is enjoying the inauguration as much as I am!!!

7 comments:

Martindale News said...

yes I have to call you to place an order, Pampered Chef has some new really cool stuff. And yes you do have an adorable little boy, I like watching him on Sundays. He makes me giggle!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you decided to become a Pampered Chef consultant. I enjoyed it when I was one a few years back. I can see from the pictures Brock is really growing. I think he is soooo cute. Or should I say handsome.

Donan said...

Sorry I missed everything Jen...everything was just so crazy here! I still need some stuff, so let me know when you are up and running and can still get credit for my purchases. I have to tell you that all of my family noticed the cute little boy with the faux hawk on Sunday! He is just too cute!

lindsee said...

good luck Jen! I thought everything was great at the party...

The Lady of the House said...

I'm using the Presidents of the Church manual.

Congrats on the pampered chef party. I'm doing one next week.

Jennifer said...

I haven't gotten my stuff yet - when's it suppose to be here? Jane is one of the twins who can look at you and cause pain. She's with the Volturi.

Clare said...

I'll get it Friday, and yes, I remembered :)

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers! I'm super nervous about it. Chris says it will all be fine, but I can't help thinking he married a dud! :)