Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I am having a Pampered Chef party on Saturday the 17th.....look out for your invites and I will probably be emailing some of you for your addresses....I just got all of the stuff tonight and I am excited about it! Save the date!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
My mom was just telling me that the next time there is a pampered chef party that I need to go. She has some cool little gadgets through pampered chef that she loves. So, I guess what I am trying to say is I'm coming to it whether you want to invite me or not. :) lol
I can't come that day Jen, but I have some stuff I want to order and have been waiting for someone I know to have a party. Let me know when you have catalogs!
You know I have never been to a pampered chef party. Ive been invited plenty of times but I've never been. Good luck and have fun!
What time??
JP, I need to order some stuff, most demo's have a website and I can add on to your party and you can get the benefits :) email me her info if you have it marjia@charter.net
Thanks!
Post a Comment